The output of h2pas can be controlled with the following options:
- Use external; for all procedure and function declarations.
- Use external libname name ’func_name’ for function and procedure declarations.
- Emit a series of constants instead of an enumeration type for the C enum construct.
- Create an include file instead of a unit (omits the unit header).
- libname specify the library name for external function declarations.
- outfile Specify the output file name. Default is the input file name with the extension
replaced by .pp
- Use the letter P in front of pointer type parameters instead of
- Strip comments from the input file. By default comments are converted to comments, but
they may be displaced, since a comment is handled by the scanner.
- Prepend typedef type names with the letter T (used to follow Borland’s convention that
all types should be defined with T).
- Replace pointer parameters with call by reference parameters. Use with care because
some calls can expect a Nil pointer.
- Header file is a win32 header file (adds support for some special macros).
- Handle SYS_TRAP of the PalmOS header files.