The Keyboard & mouse options dialog is called by the menu item ”Options—Environment—Keyboard
& Mouse”. It allows adjusting the behaviour of the keyboard and mouse as well as the
sensitivity of the mouse. The keyboard and mouse options dialog is shown in figure
|Figure 6.36: ||The Keyboard & mouse options dialog|
Keys for copy, cut and paste
- Set the keys to use for clipboard operations:
- CUA-91 convention (Shift+Del,Ctrl+Ins,Shift+Ins)
- Microsoft convention (Ctrl+X,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V)
Mouse double click
- The slider can be used to adjust the double click speed. Fast means that the
time between two clicks is very short; slow means that the time between two mouse clicks can
be quite long.
Reverse mouse buttons
- the behaviour of the left and right mouse buttons can be
swapped by by checking the checkbox; this is especially useful for left-handed
Ctrl+Right mouse button
- Assigns an action to a right mouse button click while holding the
Ctrl key pressed.
Alt+right mouse button
- Assigns an action to right mouse button click while holding the Alt
The following actions can be assigned to Ctrl-Right mouse button or Alt-right mouse
- No action is associated to the event.
- The keyword at the mouse cursor is searched in the help index.
Go to cursor
- The program is executed until the line where the mouse cursor is located.
- Set a breakpoint at the mouse cursor position.
- Evaluate the value of the variable at the mouse cursor.
- Add the variable at the mouse cursor to the watch list.
- The symbol at the mouse cursor is displayed in the browser.